Everyone in the house knows what we're having for the night. It is quick and easy to pull something out of the freezer for defrosting. We have enough variety to cover a month so we don't keep having the same meals.
Having a shopping list attached to your planner makes it so simple to get products required without forgetting anything!
If you shop for the week, you will be reducing trips to the grocery store and saving money! We all have impulsive buys, whether it is $1 or $20 - but if you added those up over a year, I bet you'd be shocked. If you eliminate the need to go to the shops every day, you will save a lot of money. Try it!
Here's a quick guide how I made mine.
- I cut up a diaper box
- Spray painted the cardboard and drew flowers on the background
- Printed menu items, laminated and cut them
- Super glued mini pegs from Officeworks
- Used scrapbooking stickers to decorate
- Made a pocket out of paper for the menu items
- Super glued a pretty sticky notepad for shopping list
I hope this inspires you to get creative! :)