Monday 13 August 2012

Favourite Belongings

Today, I wanted to share with you some of my favourite aspects of my home. There are some things in my house that just make me smile. :) I hope you like them too!

My little boy has a boat themed bedroom, here is a massive pillow I picked up for him! So cool :)

Bits and pieces I have picked up for my little boys room.

The baby bunting I made to match his duvet and bedroom theme

Decorative tile hanging leading out to the backyard

Entry table with beautiful battery powered fairy lights
One of the storage baskets for toys!


Re-purposed! This material was used at the reception table for our wedding. It now sits on the cabinet holding the plasma. I love it so much I had to reuse it.

Our giraffe has been with us for a while now. He has endured many moves, lost his head and had it screwed back in. But we still love him!

Using our statue as a book stand!

A beautiful canvas a girlfriend made me when we relocated cities. It proudly watches over our family room

My daughters room. Dare to dream!

My daughters room, a painting from her Aunty and 2 x bali flags framing her bedhead which were used at our wedding

Our dressing table. Simple yet so meaningful!

I hope you like some of the things that I love! Have a look around your home - what are the keys pieces/areas that you love? De-clutter them! Make them stand out! Reposition them so you see them more often! Our mind loves to play tricks on us, and you who knows? Maybe seeing things that make you smile in your home more often will make you feel happier too!


No comments:

Post a Comment